Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mothers who lose their children Post 14




Fr Thomas’ Mother’s said, “Now I have a faithful son, who lived only for Christ and poor people, and who will intercede for me in heaven and for others. I am very much proud of him.”
Fr Thomas was director of Jeevadhan - meaning 'giving life' while he was murdered. He literally 'gave life' like his master. This may be the reason his own mother calls him a faithful son who was faithful to his call through and through.
Probably we have a second St. Thomas from India?
See comment . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I would like to convey a very very sad, shocking and unbelievable news of the gruesome and heinous murder of Rev. Fr. Thomas Pandippally CMI, one of the most promising, efficient and holy man in our Province of CMI Congregation.

Though I was very sad, but the disposition and then the deep faith of his mother moved me a lot. She said “Now I have a faithful son, who lived only for Christ and poor people, and who will intercede for me in heaven and for others. I am very much proud of him.”

Please do pray for me and all the Fathers who are working in this Land. May they be safe and be protected from all harm and dangers. Please find two attached files for more details. You may open in Microsoft Word.


Thomas T Chittettu cmi
CMI Provincial House,
Bellampalli,
Adilabad Dt., AP- 504 251, INDIA
Mobile Phone: 09441103362

Kureethara said...

The greatest wealth any mother can have is having a martyr son/daughter. Now we a mother who is blessed with this enormous wealth. Let us join her in prayers....

Fr Sony Sebastian Palathra CMI said...

Fr Thomas was director of Jeevadhan - meaning 'giving life' while he was murdered. He literally 'gave life' like his master. This may be the reason his own mother calls him a faithful son who was faithful to his call through and through.

Probably we have a second St. Thomas from India?