Tuesday, September 2, 2008

(29) Celebration of Holy Mass in memory of Fr Thomas Pandippally CMI at his home parish, Cheenkallel.

This photo was released on the day of memorial Mass, celebrated, a week after his martyrdom, in his home parish at Cheenkallel, Monippally, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
Thanks to the parish community for remembering and celebrating the life of the martyr.
May Fr Thomas raise all the prayers of his own family, friends, neighbours and parish community to the Father in heaven.
Writings in Malayalam 'Paying Homage to Fr Thomas Pandippally CMI, Cheenkallel Parish.'
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Tim 4:7.

1 comment:

Fr Sony Sebastian Palathra CMI said...

Look at his graceful face and decisive look in his eyes. I can see a deep contentment there which says, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Tim 4:7.