Monday, September 1, 2008

(27) Orissa Burning

The persecuted Christians in Orissa seem to be in a neglected situation, violence and evil murderers still targeting the defenceless poor. God is their only refuge.

The violent people say, say, "Pursue and seize that person whom God has forsaken, for there is no one to deliver." (Psalm 71:11)

What the mainstream media isn't telling you about ongoing torture and killing of Christians there is in the blog, Orissa Burning. . . (click to go to a blog on Orissa Burning)

And the poor people cried, “O Guard my life, and deliver me; do not let me be put to shame, for I take refuge in you.” (Psalm 25:20)
They may not even be able to pray. So let us pray in their name also. “Save me O Lord from my enemies; I have fled to you for refuge.” (Psalm 143:9)

No comments: